We would like to assure our families and their visitors that we remain deeply committed to the health and well-being of our community, our guests, and our associates.
In response to this developing public health concern, we have taken certain precautionary measures to help mitigate the spread of the virus by following the CDC recommendations for everyday preventative actions:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- DO not touch you eyes, nose, or mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using a restroom; before eating; and after blowing nose, sneezing or coughing
- Stay home if you are sick
Our facility is thoroughly cleaned throughout the course of the day, immediately before visiting between visitation hours and after visitation, and immediately after a funeral has left the building. Our passenger limousine and hearse are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly before and after each use.
Please be assured we are monitoring any developments provided by the CDC, The National Institute of Health, and the New York City Department of Health.
For more information and guidelines from the CDC please visit their website at http://www.cdc.gov/